Indoor Air Quality Monitoring
A network comprised of Intwine Connect’s Gateway wirelessly connected to a variety of Intwine Air Quality Modules (AQMs), particulate matter sensors, and air filtration and air purification systems offers the following benefits:
- Quick resolution and control of air quality with local intelligent control by the Connect Gateway
- Immediate customized alerts to the occupants’ (and property owner’s) smartphone
- Air Quality control via smartphone or web portal
- Historical trending and analysis of the cloud-stored data via web portal
- Remote network management and monitoring via web portal
The Intwine Connect Air Quality Module (AQM)
- Real-time environmental monitoring and control.
- Alerts to medically relevant levels (industry standard too)
- Modular architecture allowing for the use of improved sensors in upcoming revisions.
- Volatile organic compounds
- Nitrogen oxides
- Carbon monoxide
- Carbon dioxide
- Particulate Matter